Latitude59 pitch competition for Early Stage startups
More information soon in January 2018!
Where: Kultuurikatel Blue Stage
Who: Up to 10 early stage startups from Estonia and abroad
Application process: Opens in March 2018.
Prizes: Syndicated Investment from EstBAN up to €250 000 & more!
Why pitch in Estonia?
Newsweek:“Millions invested in Estonian startups after boom in the tech industry”
Forbes:“Estonia is the place with big ideas and a big footprint in the world of technology. Entrepreneurs who plan to expand globally can take note from Estonia’s rapid success. In Estonia, thinking globally has become a national mindset.”
The Econimist:“Estonian geeks developed the code behind Skype and Kazaa (an early file-sharing network). In 2007 it became the first country to allow online voting in a general election. It has among the world’s zippiest broadband speeds and holds the record for start-ups per person.”
TransferWise Pitch Competition 2017 finalists:
3DC.io is the easiest 3D design app on mobile platforms and webs
Festivality Platform SaaS bringing festivals and events to mobile. Simultaneously building the most robust behavioral database of live events´ fans for promoters, artists and brands.
WINNER! Funderful is fundraising software for universities ($40B industry) that turns nostalgia into donations without the annoyance of cold calls or guilt trips.
Nowescape Provide easy booking experience to those, who want to book reality games.
Tebo is a marketplace for education content. Teachers can find resources, such as slides, quizzes, worksheets for their classes or make money when sharing their own.
TriggMine builds a new layer of email automation, one that drives the effectiveness of email marketing and growing alongside the company’s revenue.
Welltrado provides benchmark for peer-to-peer lending industry.
- WiDE is software which generates digital model of assistive device combining pre-defined digital design of the device and a 3D scan of patient.
- Equity free €10 000 by TransferWise for the winning team
- € 2000 credit for legal services from Nordic law firm Hedman Partners for the winning team
- 14 days free stay in Silicon Valley at StartupEmbassy + meeting arrangements supported by Enterprise Estonia Silicon Valley for the winning team
- Exclusive invitation to CEE All Stars Demo Day* for the winning team from Startup Wise Guys
- Growth Stage TOP10 teams: € 3000 credit for Pro300k Plan + starter package with Loader.io from Sendgrid
* The most prominent startups hubs, accelerators and VCs from the Central and Eastern Europe come together to showcase portfolio companies that are fundraising. Event will take place on May 29-30 in Google Campus in Warsaw, Poland.
Special prize from Fukuoka Startup City for Asian market discovery:
- Flight tickets to Japan
Financial aid for renting residential and office spaces for one year.